Opened summer 2015, Stanhope is a multi-story student housing and retail complex located at the signalized intersection of Hillsborough Street and Dixie Trail. Adjacent to North Carolina State University, it markets to both a captive student audience as well as established neighborhoods in the surrounding areas.
- 30,000 square feet of retail
- 300 units (800+ beds)
- Adjacent to North Carolina State University (the largest state-supported university in North Carolina, with 34,000+ students, 26,000+ staff and support personnel)
- Approximately 60,000 students, staff and support personnel on NCSU campus daily
- One block to University Towers (936 student residents)
- One block to Valentine Student Apartments (928 student residents)
- Three blocks to 4,365 on-campus student residents at NCSU