421 N. Harrington St.
This lifestyle-oriented office experience is deeply connected to the pulse of the downtown neighborhood and is a major component of the Smoky Hollow project.
- Currently under construction
- 9-story, 225,000 RSF Class A office atop active ground-level retail
- Industrial influenced design
- Efficient, user-friendly floors with extensive glassline
- Office amenity level features collaborative work areas, style-forward conference rooms and flexibility to accommodate large groups
- Private outdoor terraces and 900 SF amenity-level terrace connects work space to the outside via roll-up doors
- Bicycle center with full locker room facilities
- 4 high-speed elevators
- Structured parking on-site
- Bicycle lanes, widened sidewalks, street-scape and other nearby pedestrian improvements enhance connectivity
- Accessibility to downtown Raleigh and entire Triangle area with proximity to improved Capital Boulevard, I-40, I-440 and US 70
- Surrounded by eclectic mix of restaurants, art galleries, stores, hotels, nightlife and residences