What We’re Doing
Kane Realty Corporation is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our guests, employees, retailers, and local communities. Our team is actively monitoring the evolving situation with regards to coronavirus (COVID-19).
It is our commitment to continue providing a safe environment for our guests, partners, and community members. It goes without saying that health and safety will always come first. In response to the coronavirus, we’ve implemented heightened sanitation measures that align with the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are in close coordination with our tenants to provide the safest possible environment for everyone who visits our properties.
Official Guidelines & Information
For official guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), its spread in the U.S., and recommended practices to protect against the virus, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
We are sympathetic to the challenges our tenants and partners are facing, and we remain committed to their long-term success. Kane Realty Corporation remains available for any questions or urgent property management requests.
Small Business Resources
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Coronavirus Assistance
- SBA Local Assistance Directory
- National Governors Association
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- ICSC Coronavirus Update
We are aware of the critical role our properties play in the communities they serve. Our properties remain open and continue to provide access to critical goods and services. We have intensified our cleaning regimen by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch areas of our properties, multiple times a day, above and beyond recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are closely monitoring recommendations and mandates of local/state governments and health authorities.
Supporting Our Employees
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. We have taken the necessary steps to protect our employees and empower them to work from home and care for their family members.
- On Tuesday, March 10th, Kane Realty Corporation transitioned most of its workforce to work from home, ensuring they are safe during this critical period.
- We have ensured our associates are fully supported to work from home. Our human resources and IT teams are available to all employees to address any needs or concerns they may have.
- Communications at all levels has been ramped up to inform associates, answer employees’ questions, and provide employees with FFRCA resources.